23 Desember 2014. i cant wait

December 23, 2014 will be a very special date for me. At that date I will be in the finals. Alhamdulillah, I struggle for almost 4 years and it is fruitless so make me proud. yes, I am proud of myself, allow me proud of myself?

My journey for almost 4 years this is not always well, many obstacles and challenges that must be experienced. Sacrifices were taking part in this achievement. And alhamdulillah, the prayers of the parents and the grace of Allah I could get through it well.

From the start of college, came home from work evenings, directly doing the coursework while other people sleep. However it is done with a happy heart and sincere. And this is my time to reap what I planted.

There are several things that must be done that achieve our goals well.

1. The intention, start with good intentions and I am sure once the results will be better.
2. Prayer, prayer is something that must be done to achieve a goal. Multiply pray and wait what you want to achieve.
3. Effort, trying is part of achieving success.
4. Determination, strong determination is also the beginning of success.


So, let's try, pray, and determination to achieve satisfactory results.



Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments