my first post

hello.. this is my english blog, yeah i'll to try to write in english.. hihihi but i dont  know where to start?.. oouch i have one fave song from same - same .. this lyrics really made me melting all over... This song easy listening and easy to understand what writer need in this song .. really simple but i really love this song . 
Do you ever wake up in the morning, alone?
 Do you ever wish, that there was some way you could stay at home? 
With somebody, who loves you, who needs you 
With somebody, who helps complete you 
But I've made mistakes, 
& I know for sureI won't forget to remember

CHORUS
 Love isn't, always, as you see it 
Love isn't, always, as you dream it to be 
Love isn't always gonna find you 
But this is love 
Cause, you're all I'm thinking of
Iwanna tell you that I'm sorry 
I didn't mean thatI wanna tell you that I love you 
But will I hear those words come back
From somebody, who loves me, who needs me
 From somebody, who completes me 
But there's 1 concern, that I must consider
 Before I paint my picture

REPEAT CHORUS
I'm gonna take my chances
 I'm gonna lay my heart out on the line
 I'm gonna love you endlessly 
But I'll keep this in the back of my mind
Love isnt always 
Love isn't always Always Love

see you in my next article :) 

@tyanlicious
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments